GSA Schedule Proposal Preparation
The quickest and easiest way for any company to accelerate their sales in the Federal Market Place is to become a General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule Contract holder. The GSA Schedules have been expanded to allow almost every industry the ability to sell over 4 million commercial products and professional services directly to the Federal Government.
Our dedicated team of specialists assists companies in their efforts to identify, obtain, and maintain the appropriate GSA Schedules. We apply our in-depth knowledge of GSA regulations and guidelines, coupled with an understanding of your company's services/products and pricing practices to prepare and submit a fully compliant offer prepared in the most favorable and strategic manner possible. Road Map Consulting unparallel expertise has delivered a 100% award rate on all GSA Schedule contracts for our entire client base which totals in the hundreds.
In addition, our exceptional proposal writers have qualified our clients in all special item number areas selected within a particular GSA Schedule. We possess significant experience working with GSA Contracting Officers in the negotiating process on behalf of clients. Once your contract has been awarded, Road Map Consulting provides contract administration services to help you maintain and maximize your GSA Schedule. Whether your company is trying to enter the federal government marketplace or is an established contractor, we can help you maximize your organization's potential through our GSA Schedule Services.
GSA Schedule Offer Preparation Services
- Identify appropriate GSA Schedule for your company
- Define company Products and Services to be offered
- Determine most advantageous Pricing and Sales Strategy
- Prepare Commercial Price List
- Prepare GSA Price List
- Request Manufacturer Letters of Supply
- Analyze and Prepare Commercial Sales Practices
- Conduct Legal Review of Schedule compliance with certifications and representations
- Submit GSA Schedule Proposal and Assist with Contract Negotiations
GSA Schedule Post Award Contract Administration Services
- GSA Advantage Setup and Administration
- Quarterly reporting of Sales to GSA
- Teaming and Blanket Purchase Agreements
- Economic Price Adjustments
- Post Award Audit Support
- GSA Schedule Sales and Administrative Training
- GSA Contract Compliance Plans
For more information, please click contact us