YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IN WINNING GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS
Art of Quality ISO
Consulting / ISO – Training / ISO Auditing
The Art of Quality (AOQ) is an ISO consulting, training and auditing firm that assists private firms in meeting their ISO certification requirements worldwide. ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System standard requirements for service organizations was released in September 2015 and specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization a) needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide services that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and b) aims to enhance customer satisfaction through continual improvement and the assurance of conformity to customer requirements. Its stringent criteria are recognized worldwide based on the recently published ISO 9001:2015 requirements as one of the strictest of the approx. 13,000 standards established by ISO.
RMC is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and has partnered with AOQ since 2018.
GSA Schedule Contract # GS- 00F-171DA
- SIN 611512 - Integrated Consulting Services
- SIN 611430 - Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training
- SIN 541611 - Acquisition Management Support
- SIN 541611 - Integrated Business Program Support Services
- SIN 54151S - Information Technology Professional Services
State funded grants to assist small business with professional proposal preparation in these areas:
- GSA Schedule Proposal Support
- Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Government Marketing Assistance
ISO 9001-2015 Certified
ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide quality products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. Road Map Consulting’s applications comply with ISO 9001 requirements.