IT Professional Services
RMC provides Information Technology (IT)
We are Business Analysts, Architects, and Engineers, ready to implement your vision and exceed your expectations. Successful portfolio in proposal development and continual delivery of results. Small, agile company able to provide fast and focused solutions to client needs.
RMC provides Information Technology (IT) services in our core areas of expertise:
- Business Process Engineering
- Business Process Management and Workflow Choreography
- Case Management
- Cloud computing
- Content Management
- COTS Integration and Interoperability
- Customer Relationship Management
- Cyber Security
- Identity, Credentials, and Access Management
- Information technology infrastructure Library
- Information technology Service management
- Model Driven Architecture
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Systems Engineering
- Federal Government Clients
- Transportation Security Administration
- Government Systems, Inc.
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Institute of International Learning
- Bureau of Naval Medicine
- NeighborWorks America
- Joint Warfare Analysis Center
- George Mason University
- Navy Supply Corps School
RMC provides a full spectrum of expert audio visual and videoconferencing technology consulting services for any size project anywhere in the world. From the very beginning of a project to completion and support thereafter, CMS has the experience and services to help make your project a success.
- Project Management
- Full AV construction, design and fit-out packages. Including needs assessment, AV construction drawings, bid/tender packages, construction administration and final training.
- Enterprise AV – assessment, planning, standardization, mobilization and support.
- Proof of Concept Studies
- AV Space Planning and Technology Roadmapping
- Systems Commissioning and Training
- System and Design Evaluations
GSA Schedule Contract # GS- 00F-171DA
- SIN 611512 - Integrated Consulting Services
- SIN 611430 - Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training
- SIN 541611 - Acquisition Management Support
- SIN 541611 - Integrated Business Program Support Services
- SIN 54151S - Information Technology Professional Services
State funded grants to assist small business with professional proposal preparation in these areas:
- GSA Schedule Proposal Support
- Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Government Marketing Assistance
ISO 9001-2015 Certified
ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide quality products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. Road Map Consulting’s applications comply with ISO 9001 requirements.