Audio Visual Systems Design Services
RMC provides a full spectrum of expert audio visual and videoconferencing technology consulting services for any size project anywhere in the world. From the very beginning of a project to completion and support thereafter, CMS has the experience and services to help make your project a success.
- Project Management
- Full AV construction, design and fit-out packages. Including needs assessment, AV construction drawings, bid/tender packages, construction administration and final training.
- Enterprise AV – assessment, planning, standardization, mobilization and support.
- Proof of Concept Studies
- AV Space Planning and Technology Roadmapping
- Systems Commissioning and Training
- System and Design Evaluations
GSA Schedule Contract # GS- 00F-171DA
- SIN 611512 - Integrated Consulting Services
- SIN 611430 - Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training
- SIN 541611 - Acquisition Management Support
- SIN 541611 - Integrated Business Program Support Services
- SIN 54151S - Information Technology Professional Services
State funded grants to assist small business with professional proposal preparation in these areas:
- GSA Schedule Proposal Support
- Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Government Marketing Assistance
ISO 9001-2015 Certified
ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide quality products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. Road Map Consulting’s applications comply with ISO 9001 requirements.