YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IN WINNING GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS
RMC is proud to offer recruitment services through a partnership with Chantilly Solutions Group, LLC. This team bring years of experience providing extensive support in the federal DoD and civilian marketplace, meeting customer requirements for IM/IT management, the Intelligence community, office automation, and the Sciences.
How it Works
Our recruiting team will engage with your point of contact, hiring manager or HR representative, and discuss every aspect of the position to include salary range, specific education requirements, and any other data that will allow our recruiting campaign to land on the right talent for your organization.
Recruiting services will be billed on a contingent fee paid basis per hire as a percentage of the first-year annual salary, with a service fee agreement added as an amendment to your current RoadMap contract. Volume discounts are in place for multiple hires during an agreed period of time.
Recruiting and staffing support currently available for:
- Cyber security
- Web development
- Project management professionals
- Project support staff
Procurement and Contracting
- Contract administrators
- Acquisition professionals
In House Proposal Support
- Proposal managers
- Proposal support staff
- Key personnel for RFP’s
Please feel to contact us for details regarding fees and services
GSA Schedule Contract # GS- 00F-171DA
- SIN 611512 - Integrated Consulting Services
- SIN 611430 - Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training
- SIN 541611 - Acquisition Management Support
- SIN 541611 - Integrated Business Program Support Services
- SIN 54151S - Information Technology Professional Services
State funded grants to assist small business with professional proposal preparation in these areas:
- GSA Schedule Proposal Support
- Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Government Marketing Assistance
ISO 9001-2015 Certified
ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide quality products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. Road Map Consulting’s applications comply with ISO 9001 requirements.