Our firm consults with small business clients that desire to improve their operating efficiencies and grow their companies, specifically in the areas of federal and state government contracting.
As a prime contractor to the Small Business Administration, we specialize in providing support to clients in the area of winning GSA Multiple Award Schedules, getting approved under the SBA Certification programs, and providing Business Development and Proposal Development expertise to win federal government opportunities.
- The SBBA/GSA Contract Administrator will perform the following tasks:
- Prepare GSA MAS Proposal submissions
- Prepare GSA Government Wide Acquisition Proposal submissions Prepare SBA Certification applications
- Research various topics related to government contracting
- Conduct workshops on various federal government contracting topics across the country
- Prepare professional federal government and business proposals
- Maintain an active customer database
- 2 to 4 years of contract administration experience – fast paced environment
- Experience in working with federal agencies, GSA and SBA preferred
- Desired experience with social media marketing
- Experience with FAR regulations preferred
- Highly Proficient in MS Office
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Pleasant demeanor
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Strong organizational skills
- Fast learner; able to grasp new concepts
- College graduate with post graduate work desired
Forward resume to [email protected], cover letter and salary requirements for consideration.