RMC consults with small business clients that desire to improve their operating efficiencies and grow their companies, specifically in the areas of federal and state government contracting. RMC specializes in providing support to clients in the area of winning GSA Multiple Award Schedules, getting approved under the SBA 8(a) and HUB Zone and Woman Owned Certification programs, and providing Business Development and Proposal Development expertise to win federal government opportunities.
- The Marketing Specialist will perform the following tasks:
- Prepare customized Market Research Reports for RMC Clients using intelligence gathering tools.
- Prepare Agency Intelligence Reports (AIR) for RMC Clients
- Prepare Monthly customized GSA MAS E-Buy Reports
- Researching various topics related to government contracting
- Facilitate webinars and workshops on various RMC Topics across the country
- Prepare professional federal government and business proposals
- Maintaining an active RMC customer database.
- 3 to 5 years of federal government experience – fast paced environment
- Must know the various stages of a federal procurement (RFI, Pre-Solicitation, Sources Sought, etc.)
- Specific experience preferred with GSA and SBA
- Highly Proficient in MS Office
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Pleasant demeanor
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Strong organizational skills
- Fast learner; able to grasp new concepts
- College graduate with post graduate work desired
Forward resume to [email protected], cover letter and salary requirements for consideration.