YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IN WINNING GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS
Create a Winning Proposal
That is Compliant and Compelling
Our proposal specialists help small and large government contractors deliver a winning proposal.
Our experienced proposal coordinators specialize in administrative and logistics support. They also act as a liaison between the proposal team and production resources, manage configuration control virtual proposal resources. This invaluable resource removes the burden of operations minutiae from your proposal managers and writers, so the team can focus on developing a winning proposal.
Color Review Teams
Our graphic artists and desktop publishers execute large scale printing and binding, final QC/book checks, creation of electronic media, and proposal packaging.
Subject Matter Expert
We have access to the best subject matter experts in a wide variety of disciplines who can provide specialized expertise to support proposal development.
GSA Schedule Contract # GS- 00F-171DA
- SIN 611512 - Integrated Consulting Services
- SIN 611430 - Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training
- SIN 541611 - Acquisition Management Support
- SIN 541611 - Integrated Business Program Support Services
- SIN 54151S - Information Technology Professional Services
State funded grants to assist small business with professional proposal preparation in these areas:
- GSA Schedule Proposal Support
- Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Government Marketing Assistance
ISO 9001-2015 Certified
ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide quality products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. Road Map Consulting’s applications comply with ISO 9001 requirements.