RMC has performed Integrated Business Program Support Services with Government Systems, Inc. (GSI) in support of its TSA Technology Refresh, delivering all elements of the planning, execution and close-out of this prime contract award from July, 2015 – December 2020.
GSI with complete Integrated Business Program Support Services to coordinate the activities of an Information Technology Refresh Project with the Transportation Security Administration. RMC provided overall program management and project management support, along with information assurance and security from project inception to closeout for integrating several phases on information technology equipment. The project budget was $1.8MM and the period of performance was from July 2015 to December,2020.
RMC provided three (3) full time Project Management personnel to GSI throughout the period of performance. These individuals coordinated the activities of GSI engineering and technical personnel with the federal government personnel with TSA.
These activities included:
- Planning and coordination of project activities
- Monitoring and reporting to management all project activities
- Reporting of adherence of project activities and deliverables to TSA statement of work and project schedule
- Closeout of all project activities to include final system testing, delivery of system documentation, final budget analysis and official signoff from the government of system delivery
The results achieved were as followed:
- Project was delivered on time
- The project was delivered within the approved budget
- The project was performed to the 100% satisfaction of the customer
RMC demonstrated in the above content that the RMC Team has the organizational experience, resources and project history to successfully accomplish the requirements outlined statement or work.